Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

I have to say that my very first mother's day was amazing and that Ryan set the bar very high!  He deep cleaned our apartment while I slept after working Friday night, bought me flowers, had our family portraits framed, and made me breakfast Sunday morning before church!  Yesterday was Christ Community Church of Magnolia's baby dedication.  Nathan was dedicated before our friends and family as Ryan and I made a committment to raise him with gospel intentionality, teaching him scripture, and pointing him towards Christ.  It was so special to dedicate him on my very first mother's day.  What a great reminder of my most important mission as a mother- to display Christ to my children and share with them the love of Christ.  Ryan and I are dedicated to keepign this promise and pray that as our friends and family, you will help us walk through this journey through prayer, wisdom, and love. 




I can not belive how big our little guy is getting.  He is 11 weeks now and smiling, cooing, and working on head control.  Time is flying by and we are trying to cherish every little moment and milestone as he grows!  He is now sleeping 7+ hours every night in his own crib.  Mom and dad are loving the return of sleep!

Our Little Man @ 2 months!
Sleeping in my boppy at Grandma and Grandpa Irvine's with my wubbie
We love to smile when we play with mommy!
Playing with mommy is my favorite!
House Update-  We fianlly settled on a final contract once the appraisal came back and are now awaiting final mortgage approval.  Our closing date is May 31st and if all goes accordingly we will be moving the first weekend of June.  We are so excited to kick off our 3rd year of marriage this summer in the new house with plenty of BBQ get togethers!




No comments:

Post a Comment